Philanthropy: it will take more than investment
This panel focused on "Matters Imperative to the Success of Fusion Energy." The theme was the role of philanthropy in fueling crucial technical developments and leading the way towards such important goals as gaining societal acceptance of fusion power and accelerating the roll out of fusion power plants once technical feasibility has been achieved.
- Jesse Treu, CEO, Stellar Energy Foundation
- Eric Ingersoll, Founder, Terra Praxis
- Dennis Whyte, Head of PSFC at MIT
- Brian Berzin, CEO, Princeton Stellarators
- Seth Hoedl , President and Chief Science Officer, Post Road Foundation