The new Microsoft Center of Excellence will showcase leading energy transition solutions and give customers an opportunity to learn first-hand the solutions offered by Microsoft and our global partner ecosystem.
Customers can experience a new energy future through immersive, interactive exhibits on leading energy solutions built by our partners and powered by Microsoft. These solutions are innovative, transformational, and pivotal to companies achieving their sustainability goals and are also grounded in the urgent priority of providing secure and reliable energy access and equity for all. Microsoft Energy Transition Center partners and technologies include:
- AspenTech and Emerson: Digital technology pathway for scaling up the hydrogen economy. AspenTech and Emerson solutions are designed to help address the challenges of capital expenditure (CAPEX) and lifecycle operating cost of production, supply chain, and storage infrastructure to expedite speed to market.
- Bentley: Going digital in offshore wind. Bentley provides digital solutions to help stakeholders work together more effectively, design, implement and operate offshore structures, and deliver a clear line of sight across the whole operation.
- Cognite: Cognite data fusion for sustainability. Cognite Data Fusion® automates the ingestion, consolidation, contextualization, and access to operational, engineering, and IT data from multiple sources to enable operators to take action to help reduce emissions and waste in real-time.
- EY: Hydrogen Pathways to further decarbonization. EY’s Hydrogen Pathways is a molecular accounting platform, combining asset planning with operational insights to create a holistic view for hydrogen production.
- Honeywell: End-to-end enterprise emissions management. Honeywell Emissions Management Suite is an end-to-end solution that provides greenhouse gas emissions measurement, monitoring, reporting, reduction, and more to drive insights that support the company’s decarbonization goals.
- Schneider Electric: Prosumers and the new energy landscape. Utilities are at the heart of the new energy landscape, a paradigm shift to bidirectional energy driven by prosumers. Discover how Schneider Electric and its portfolio of prosumer companies are accelerating the new energy landscape.
- SLB: For a balanced planet. SLB solutions include using AI, automation, and comprehensive data management to create new levels of efficiency and performance across the Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage (CCUS) value chain.
- Switch Energy Alliance: Energy equity and energy access. Switch Energy Alliance’s global video and web-based approach engages students and general viewers in a positive conversation to work collaboratively on energy challenges.
- TerraPraxis: TeraPraxis REPOWER. TerraPraxis REPOWER is a standardized system designed to repurpose existing coal plants to produce clean energy.